Requirements for Promotions Testing
Students must adhere to the following Promotion Testing requirements:
- Full uniforms are mandatory, (no t-shirts).
- School patches are required on all uniforms, or NO TEST!
- Testing application must be completed in full, including questions and essay. Under 6 years of age, a picture is acceptable for the essay portion.
- You must be at School 10 minutes prior to actual Test time.
- One (1) board is required -- no borrowing allowed, so come prepared.
- 16 board breaks are required prior to Test day -- 8 left, 8 right.
- All stripes must be on belt or NO TEST! (form, breaking, physical, nun chucks, sarang, joenkyung, discipline).
- Applications and testing fee must be returned to the office at least one (1) week prior to Test day. (A $20 late fee will be charged if all materials are not returned on time, as a new belt will not be ordered for those individuals).
For current White Belts:
- Patches must be on uniform.
- Bring one (1) board to Test day.
- Application must be completed in full.
For current Yellow Belts:
- Sparring gear is mandatory for Test day.
Below is the latest promotions requirements testing document for your review and for printing at your convenience: